Will we see you at the 2020 Girl Up Leadership Summit?
More than 400 passionate youth advocates from around the world will gather for the 9th annual Girl Up Leadership Summit in Washington, D.C. For three days, these young leaders will learn from influential speakers, engage in skill-based workshops, and participate in a day of action.
The Summit is an enriching, cross-cultural experience that aims to empower, educate, and activate the potential of young changemakers. Through mentorship from
- Girl Up experts
- thought leaders
- celebrity champions
- and women trailblazers,
Summit participants will uncover critical skills and be empowered to serve their communities as defenders of gender equality.
Who is the 2020 Girl Up Leadership Summit: Washington, D.C., for?
- Changemakers aged 13-22
- The motivated and fearless
- Those who know they can make a difference and that together we are stronger
- Those with big, bold, ideas
- Those ready to be a leader
Join the movement! Meet leaders from around the globe committed to making a difference in themselves, their community, and the world. You will leave the Summit with:
- The know-how to organize a successful Girl Up club in your school and/or community
- Deepened understanding of the challenges faced by girls, and awareness of the current solutions
- A network of your peers committed to a world where girls have equal value, opportunity, and the chance to reach their fullest potential
The Leadership Summit is made possible with the support of our incredible sponsors. Are you interested in Sponsoring the Summit? Download the Sponsorship Toolkit here.
Check out last year’s Leadership Summit!